Monday, January 3, 2011

Fuck 2010

Yeah I said it, good riddance to 2010!  Here's looking forward to bigger and better things for 2011!  By the way as a sidenote, if you're not pronouncing it "Twenty Eleven" then I think you're a ruhtard.  Now that's over with let's see what I can come up with in my archives to share with you today. 

Due to the Holidays and all the crap that steals my time during December I've not been shooting much.  However I did get one interesting shoot in before Christmas and you might like to see the results.  It was really just a test with a guy I'd never worked with before but I got some good shots that I wasn't really expecting. 

The model's name is Lee and I'd love ya more than a basketful of kittens if you let me know what you think of them.

Oh yeah, that reminds me of a resolution I'd like FROM all you silent little bastards.  Leave some damn comments once in awhile!  Stop making me feel like this whole blog thing is just a vanity project.  Well hell we all know it is but still I'd love to see some interaction on here.  Talk To Me!!!

Going to go take my meds now.




1 comment: